Thursday, August 22, 2013

Preparing for the annual Rock Spring Show & Sell Craft Fair

I have been preparing for the annual show & sell. This year, I hope, my booth will be much better. Last year I had half a booth and no actual display. This year I will have a badge reel display, hair bow display, tumbler display, and shirts hanging around the the tent and display area along with some tutu's.
I made this wire display out of two wire shelving panels from Home Depot for $6 each and put zip ties to hold them together. Yay me!

Here's what you will need to create a grid wall display.
You can use however many you want but here I used 2. 

You will need some zip ties. I got this pack of 40 for $3. 

Next just put some zip ties down the center to keep them together and trim the access.

And you're done! I bought a cute little basket to hang on it for some small products that aren't hang-able. 

It is also fold-able for easy storage! 

See!? :) 

I plan on finding a way to add feet or something to make sure it wont fall over. 
Can't wait to post a pic of my booth & let everyone know how it did.





8 comments:

  1. It might be too late for you but just put a metal rod or a broom handle through it at the bottom. =o) You can also duct tape the bottom to the floor. Wish I had thought of this instead of having my grid panels, they're heavy and expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! Awesome idea also to Michelle Grozier! I have a craft fair coming up in May and I WILL be purchasing the shelves! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made my first one and it worked!!!!! YEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said put a metal rod or broom handle through it at the bottom...but how does that help it stand up when you're at an indoor show? I love the idea, but I think I need somehow to put some feet on the bottom to make it more sturdier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would try running a rod on the top from the outer corners. Then, more items could be hung from that and it would stabilize it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any possible way to build it taller? Like.. is it possible to put another set on top of that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the idea! - https://www.ExposurePhoto.org

    ReplyDelete